*Pricing listed is for standard small vehicles. Larger vehicles will be charged an additional sizing fee by cubic inches (Note: Final sizing category determination is up to the discretion of Slipstream Detailing LLC):
Small: up to 464 cubic in
Medium: 465 – 564 cubic in
Large: 565 – 664 cubic in
XL: 665 – 765 cubic in
• Car interiors requiring pre-prep services before detailing, including removal of personal belongings and trash will be charged automatically at the current shop rate, with a minimum 30.00 fee. Removal of personal items is the responsibility of the vehicle owner. Slipstream Detailing LLC shall not be liable or responsible for missing, lost, or stolen items.
• Interiors with pet hair removal, dirt, grime, and other soiling conditions may not be covered in any advertised special, coupon, or voucher. Cars requiring additional time will be charged at the current shop rate, with a minimum 30.00 fee.
• Mold/Mildew remediation and other hazardous biological contaminants are not covered in any advertised special, coupon or voucher, and are considered a specialized service by Slipstream Detailing LLC and will be charged according to customary posted rates and estimate of service.
• Removal of exterior contaminants such as pollen and sap are not covered in any advertised special, coupon or voucher, and are considered a specialized service by Slipstream Detailing LLC and will be charged according to customary posted rates and estimate of service.
• Any conditional charges will be discussed during the initial vehicle inspection, with any estimates of time and costs provided to the customer in writing prior to services beginning.
• Slipstream Detailing LLC, recommends prior to purchasing any advertised special or voucher to bring your car for a pre-condition assessment.
• Appointments are required and subject to availability. Slipstream Detailing LLC requires a 24hour cancellation policy and may constitute redemption of your voucher or special without advanced notification.
• All other policies and agreements according to voucher providers will remain as agreed.
• Cubic sizing is determined by height x width x length
• Some makes and models can be determined by following the link provided by USNews.com. Final sizing category determination is up to the discretion of Slipstream Detailing LLC.
Oversized vehicles have a $0.43 per cubic inch add-on after 765 cubic inches.
++Some sealants and product lines may require additional cure and preparation time. Pre-inspection of the vehicle is required.
+++Upholstery and Water Repellent Treatments may require additional cure times of up to 24 hours depending on temperature for maximum protection.
All prices quoted are with our standard Meguiar’s Professional™ and Aquapel™ product lines. Any additional products upgrades or requirements will be discussed at your inspection walk-through.